10th meanings in urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 10th.
- (adjective satellite) : coming next after the ninth and just before the eleventh in position
What are the meanings of 10th in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 10th in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 10th in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 10th or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 10th synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 10th. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 10th in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 10th in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 10th with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 10th?
Whats the definition of 10th?
Definition of the 10th are
- coming next after the ninth and just before the eleventh in position
What are the quotes with word 10th?
Here are the quotes with the word 10th in them
- I walked to Seward School first through fourth grade. It's just amazing to me now that we'd walk down 10th Avenue on Capitol Hill. — Stone Gossard
- There weren't any astronauts until I was about 10. Yuri Gagarin went into space right around my 10th birthday. — John L. Phillips
- You can't do opera when already from the 10th row you can only see little dolls on the stage. In such an enormous space you can't put much faith in the personal presence of the individual singer, which is reflected in facial expressions, among other things. — Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau