130 meanings in Urdu
130 meanings in Urdu is ۱۳۰ 130 in Urdu. More meanings of 130, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 130.
- (adjective satellite) : being ten more than one hundred twenty
Maybe we've been brainwashed by 130 years of Yankee history, but Southern identity now has more to do with food, accents, manners, music than the Confederate past. It's something that's open to both races, a variety of ethnic groups and people who move here.
What are the meanings of 130 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 130 in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 130 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 130 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 130 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 130. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 130 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 130 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 130 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 130?
Whats the definition of 130?
Definition of the 130 are
- being ten more than one hundred twenty
What are the quotes with word 130?
Here are the quotes with the word 130 in them
- The overall physical demand that Iraq has is pretty amazing. It's 130 degrees, and the soldiers are carrying about 100 pounds of extra gear. It's a pretty rigorous schedule and routine for them. — Joe Nichols
- Maybe we've been brainwashed by 130 years of Yankee history, but Southern identity now has more to do with food, accents, manners, music than the Confederate past. It's something that's open to both races, a variety of ethnic groups and people who move here. — John Shelton Reed
- I think a submarine is a very worthwhile weapon. I believe we can defend ourselves with submarines and all our troops back at home. This whole idea that we have to be in 130 countries and 900 bases... is an old-fashioned idea. — Ron Paul