16 meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word 16.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of fifteen and one
- (adjective satellite) : being one more than fifteen
I think all writers of my age who are brought up on films probably by the age of 16 have seen many more films than they have read classics of literature. We can't help but be influenced by film. Film has got some great tricks that it's taught writers.
More words from Urdu related to 16
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word 16 meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of 16 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 16 in Urdu is سولہ - solah. To understand how would you translate the word 16 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 16 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 16 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 16. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 16 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 16 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 16 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 16?
Meaning of 16 is سولہ - solah
Whats the definition of 16?
Definition of the 16 are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of fifteen and one
- being one more than fifteen
What is the synonym of 16?
Synonym of word 16 are sixteeners, sixteener, sixteen
What are the quotes with word 16?
Here are the quotes with the word 16 in them
- I remember being in Hollywood at the age of 16 and marveling at the stars. The idea of being part of it never entered my mind. It was too far-fetched. — Bryan Adams
- I think all writers of my age who are brought up on films probably by the age of 16 have seen many more films than they have read classics of literature. We can't help but be influenced by film. Film has got some great tricks that it's taught writers. — David Mitchell
- It was 100 feet of 16 mm black-and-white film of a car coming to a stop sign, and driving off. I had to decide how to frame and light it. It was magic. There was a sense of mystery. — Conrad Hall
- My very best friend died in a car accident when I was 16 years old. That was the hardest blow emotionally that I have ever had to endure. Suddenly, you realize tomorrow might not come. Now I live by the motto, 'Today is what I have.' — Amber Heard