17 meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word 17.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of sixteen and one
- (adjective satellite) : being one more than sixteen
My sister and I shared a bedroom our entire lives and I believe she discovered the Beatles when she was about 11 and I'm four years younger. So from the age of 7 until 17 we had nothing but Beatles paraphernalia in our room, even those little stuffed Beatles that went on stands that are dressed as the Sgt. Pepper band.
More words from Urdu related to 17
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word 17 meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of 17 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 17 in Urdu is سترہ - Satra. To understand how would you translate the word 17 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 17 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 17 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 17. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 17 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 17 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 17 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 17?
Meaning of 17 is سترہ - Satra
Whats the definition of 17?
Definition of the 17 are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of sixteen and one
- being one more than sixteen
What is the synonym of 17?
Synonym of word 17 are 17th, sevenths, seventeen
What are the quotes with word 17?
Here are the quotes with the word 17 in them
- I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too. — Liv Tyler
- My sister and I shared a bedroom our entire lives and I believe she discovered the Beatles when she was about 11 and I'm four years younger. So from the age of 7 until 17 we had nothing but Beatles paraphernalia in our room, even those little stuffed Beatles that went on stands that are dressed as the Sgt. Pepper band. — Christina Ricci
- I began to speak well at a very advanced age - 15, 16, 17 years old. It was psychological: the trauma of war, my family and growing up on my own. I was more or less a street kid. — Roberto Cavalli
- Everything you listen to when you are 17 should be embarrassing, otherwise you are way too cool. — Jessica Brown Findlay