18th meanings in Urdu
18th meanings in Urdu is 18 ویں 18th in Urdu. More meanings of 18th, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 18th.
- (adjective satellite) : coming next after the seventeenth in position
What are the meanings of 18th in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 18th in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 18th in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 18th or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 18th synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 18th. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 18th in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 18th in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 18th with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 18th?
Whats the definition of 18th?
Definition of the 18th are
- coming next after the seventeenth in position
What are the quotes with word 18th?
Here are the quotes with the word 18th in them
- I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too. — Liv Tyler
- I had been offered a Hollywood contract before my 18th birthday. It gave me the spark I needed. — Gene Tierney
- I married two weeks after my 18th birthday, far too young, and by the time I was 23 I was a single mother of three small children, Sean, Daniel and Victoria, living in a prefab house. — Sue Townsend
- When a finished work of 20th century sculpture is placed in an 18th century garden, it is absorbed by the ideal representation of the past, thus reinforcing political and social values that are no longer with us. — Robert Smithson