34 meanings in Urdu
34 meanings in Urdu is ۳۴ 34 in Urdu. More meanings of 34, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 34.
- (adjective satellite) : being four more than thirty
Since the day he came into office, President Bush has worked to gut more than 34 years of hard work by weakening many of our Nation's standing environmental laws, some of which were signed into law by his father.
I would drive home and see people wearing my No. 34 jersey and wonder why, because I didn't feel worthy of that. And all the time I just knew people were staring at me, talking about me everywhere I went.
What are the meanings of 34 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 34 in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 34 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 34 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 34 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 34. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 34 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 34 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 34 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 34?
Whats the definition of 34?
Definition of the 34 are
- being four more than thirty
What are the quotes with word 34?
Here are the quotes with the word 34 in them
- Anyone who writes an autobiographical work at the age of 34 is, at best, presumptuous. It occurred to me that it was time to set the record straight. — Jessica Savitch
- Since the day he came into office, President Bush has worked to gut more than 34 years of hard work by weakening many of our Nation's standing environmental laws, some of which were signed into law by his father. — Jim Jeffords
- I would drive home and see people wearing my No. 34 jersey and wonder why, because I didn't feel worthy of that. And all the time I just knew people were staring at me, talking about me everywhere I went. — Ricky Williams
- I guess as long as people think of me for different ages, I'll trust their opinion. I remember noticing one year that Michelle Monaghan played 34 and 19, so I've kind of clung to that as my justification that I can be Jake Gyllenhaal's wife and a freshman in college in the same year. — Anna Kendrick