37 meanings in urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 37.
- (adjective satellite) : being seven more than thirty
When Ted Williams was here, inducted into the Hall of Fame 37 years ago, he said he must have earned it, because he didn't win it because of his friendship with the writers. I guess in that way, I'm proud to be in this company that way.
Suggestions related to the word 37 meanings in urdu
What are the meanings of 37 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 37 in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 37 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 37 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 37 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 37. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 37 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 37 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 37 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 37?
Whats the definition of 37?
Definition of the 37 are
- being seven more than thirty
What are the quotes with word 37?
Here are the quotes with the word 37 in them
- Something about Texas I'm not proud of is that our state murdered 37 people last year alone. — Richard Linklater
- I was 37 when my father died-and I no longer had any freedom of choice over what I would do with the rest of my life. — Paul Getty
- When Ted Williams was here, inducted into the Hall of Fame 37 years ago, he said he must have earned it, because he didn't win it because of his friendship with the writers. I guess in that way, I'm proud to be in this company that way. — Eddie Murray
- It worries me about our unwillingness to really address reforms and modernization in Medicare. This thing was designed 37 years ago. It has not evolved to keep pace with current medical technology. — John Sununu