4 meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 4.
- (adjective satellite) : being one more than three
If you get half a million, at a certain stage you probably will get 4 million people, if they are able to hear it. The touring thing is unbelievable. It really is amazing from what we did the last tour even to what we are doing now.
President Obama's version of America is a divided one - pitting us against each other based on our income level, gender, and social status. His policies have failed! We are not better off than we were 4 years ago, and no rhetoric, bumper sticker, or campaign ad can change that.
More words from Urdu related to 4
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word 4 meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of 4
What are the meanings of 4 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 4 in Urdu is چار - chaar. To understand how would you translate the word 4 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 4 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 4 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 4. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 4 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 4 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 4 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 4?
Meaning of 4 is چار - chaar
Whats the definition of 4?
Definition of the 4 are
- being one more than three
What is the synonym of 4?
Synonym of word 4 are tetrad, four
What are the idioms related to 4?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word 4.
- A nine day's wonder
- All things thrive but thrice
- Beauty has a short date
- He adds honour to ancestral honour
- He that has but four and spends five has no need of a purse
What are the quotes with word 4?
Here are the quotes with the word 4 in them
- If you get half a million, at a certain stage you probably will get 4 million people, if they are able to hear it. The touring thing is unbelievable. It really is amazing from what we did the last tour even to what we are doing now. — John Mayer
- I had an amazing childhood, lots of love. But my dad worked his tail off, getting up at 4 in the morning and going off at 5, 6 o'clock, yet he always had time to spend with his kids and his wife. — Criss Angel
- President Obama's version of America is a divided one - pitting us against each other based on our income level, gender, and social status. His policies have failed! We are not better off than we were 4 years ago, and no rhetoric, bumper sticker, or campaign ad can change that. — Mia Love
- My Dad died during the flu epidemic in 1918 when I was 4 years old. He left a lot of classical recordings behind that I began listening to at an early age, so he must have been a music lover. — Tom Glazer