40 meanings in urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word 40.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the product of ten and four
- (adjective satellite) : being ten more than thirty
Suggestions related to the word 40 meanings in urdu
What are the meanings of 40 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 40 in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 40 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 40 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 40 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 40. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 40 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 40 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 40 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 40?
Whats the definition of 40?
Definition of the 40 are
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and four
- being ten more than thirty
What are the quotes with word 40?
Here are the quotes with the word 40 in them
- What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy. — Voltaire
- My notion of a wife at 40 is that a man should be able to change her, like a bank note, for two 20s. — Warren Beatty
- I don't know why people are so obsessed with age anyway. I mean, 90 is the new 70 70 is the new 50 and 50 is the new 40 so the whole act-your-age thing? Only up to a point. — Joan Collins
- I always thought that I might retire from any form of sexuality by the age of 40 and just become a dignified older person. — Jarvis Cocker