44 meanings in urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 44.
- (adjective satellite) : being four more than forty
Because when we think about the real facts: 44 million Americans without health insurance, millions without jobs, a 50-year high on mortgage foreclosures, an historic high the third year in a row on personal bankruptcies.
Suggestions related to the word 44 meanings in urdu
What are the meanings of 44 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 44 in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 44 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 44 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 44 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 44. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 44 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 44 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 44 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 44?
Whats the definition of 44?
Definition of the 44 are
- being four more than forty
What are the quotes with word 44?
Here are the quotes with the word 44 in them
- We had a relationship that lasted 44 years. Herbert and I lived together 10 years before we were married. He always gave me a little heart for whatever anniversary. — Uta Hagen
- Because when we think about the real facts: 44 million Americans without health insurance, millions without jobs, a 50-year high on mortgage foreclosures, an historic high the third year in a row on personal bankruptcies. — Chaka Fattah
- So far, 44 States, or 88 percent of the States, have enacted laws providing that marriage shall consist of a union between a man and a woman. Only 75 percent of the States are required to approve a constitutional amendment. — Jack Kingston