4th meanings in urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 4th.
- (adjective satellite) : coming next after the third and just before the fifth in position or time or degree or magnitude
I'm sure everything has a bearing on what I'm doing. My family is a lower-middle-class family, there's lots of children, seven brothers, two sisters grew up together, fighting with each other, went to school. My mother went to school up to 4th grade. My father went to school up to 8th grade. So that's about the education level we had in the family.
More words from Urdu related to 4th
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word 4th meanings in urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of 4th in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 4th in Urdu is چوتھا - chau tha. To understand how would you translate the word 4th in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 4th or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 4th synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 4th. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 4th in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 4th in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 4th with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 4th?
Meaning of 4th is چوتھا - chau tha
Whats the definition of 4th?
Definition of the 4th are
- coming next after the third and just before the fifth in position or time or degree or magnitude
What is the synonym of 4th?
Synonym of word 4th are fourth, fourthly, hearthrug, fourths, quartered
What are the quotes with word 4th?
Here are the quotes with the word 4th in them
- I'm sure everything has a bearing on what I'm doing. My family is a lower-middle-class family, there's lots of children, seven brothers, two sisters grew up together, fighting with each other, went to school. My mother went to school up to 4th grade. My father went to school up to 8th grade. So that's about the education level we had in the family. — Muhammad Yunus
- It is a measure of the framers' fear that a passing majority might find it expedient to compromise 4th Amendment values that these values were embodied in the Constitution itself. — Sandra Day O'Connor
- Statutes authorizing unreasonable searches were the core concern of the framers of the 4th Amendment. — Sandra Day O'Connor
- The 4th Amendment and the personal rights it secures have a long history. At the very core stands the right of a man to retreat into his own home and there be free from unreasonable governmental intrusion. — Potter Stewart