64 meanings in Urdu
64 meanings in Urdu is ۶۴ 64 in Urdu. More meanings of 64, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 64.
- (adjective satellite) : being four more than sixty
Mom and Dad were married 64 years. And if you wondered what their secret was, you could have asked the local florist - because every day Dad gave Mom a rose, which he put on her bedside table. That's how she found out what happened on the day my father died - she went looking for him because that morning, there was no rose.
What are the meanings of 64 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 64 in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 64 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 64 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 64 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 64. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 64 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 64 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 64 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 64?
Whats the definition of 64?
Definition of the 64 are
- being four more than sixty
What are the quotes with word 64?
Here are the quotes with the word 64 in them
- I've had an amazing professional life, personal life, but at 64 to have a son who gives us that much love and enjoyment is, wow! — Elton John
- Mom and Dad were married 64 years. And if you wondered what their secret was, you could have asked the local florist - because every day Dad gave Mom a rose, which he put on her bedside table. That's how she found out what happened on the day my father died - she went looking for him because that morning, there was no rose. — Mitt Romney
- I am so blessed. I've been way over-blessed. At 64 years old, I look forward to going to bed every night so I can wake up in the morning and see what blessing is going to come my way that day. Because you never, ever know what God's got in store for you. — Paula Deen