65 meanings in Urdu
65 meanings in Urdu is ۶۵ 65 in Urdu. More meanings of 65, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 65.
- (adjective satellite) : being five more than sixty
I think I came across Cecil Taylor a bit later, in 65 or 66. That really impressed me - Cecil Taylor is an amazing character... Both his music and the way he approaches the instrument are astonishing.
What are the meanings of 65 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 65 in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 65 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 65 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 65 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 65. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 65 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 65 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 65 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 65?
Whats the definition of 65?
Definition of the 65 are
- being five more than sixty
What are the quotes with word 65?
Here are the quotes with the word 65 in them
- Preparation for old age should begin not later than one's teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement. — Dwight L.Moody
- I think I came across Cecil Taylor a bit later, in 65 or 66. That really impressed me - Cecil Taylor is an amazing character... Both his music and the way he approaches the instrument are astonishing. — Luc Ferrari
- This is a wonderful way to celebrate an 80th birthday... I wanted to be 65 again, but they wouldn't let me - Homeland Security. — Art Buchwald
- Technology has a great advantage in that we are capable of creating dinosaurs and show them on the screen even though they are extinct 65 million years. All of a sudden, we have a fantastic tool that is as good as dreams are. — Werner Herzog