75 meanings in urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word 75.
- (adjective satellite) : being five more than seventy
Iran is not a make-believe country. It is a real country populated by some 75 million people - real people including, I daresay, a majority who are philosophically and by education inclined toward the modern, secular world, and particularly American values.
Suggestions related to the word 75 meanings in urdu
What are the meanings of 75 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 75 in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word 75 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 75 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 75 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 75. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 75 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 75 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 75 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 75?
Whats the definition of 75?
Definition of the 75 are
- being five more than seventy
What are the quotes with word 75?
Here are the quotes with the word 75 in them
- Today osteoporosis affects more than 75 million people in the United States, Europe and Japan and causes more than 2.3 million fractures in the USA and Europe alone. — Gro Harlem Brundtland
- Iran is not a make-believe country. It is a real country populated by some 75 million people - real people including, I daresay, a majority who are philosophically and by education inclined toward the modern, secular world, and particularly American values. — Bob Barr
- Our nation has kept faith with its veterans. Funding for veterans healthcare and benefits is strong, and has increased more than 75 percent in the last decade. — Steve Buyer
- They both go together you can't be in front of the camera hosting a fitness television show in front of 75 million households and not have trained 6 days per week year round - in a bikini no less. — Kiana Tom