A.m. meanings in urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word A.m..
- (adverb) : before noon
I hope to one day co-sign a lease with another person but, well, it doesn't plague me that I have yet to do so. Put it this way: I've never had to violently tug at my own pillow at 2 A.M. to get myself to stop snoring.
More words from Urdu related to A.m.
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word A.m. meanings in urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of A.m.
What are the meanings of A.m. in Urdu?
Meanings of the word A.m. in Urdu is ہوں - huun. To understand how would you translate the word A.m. in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to A.m. or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered A.m. synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word A.m.. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use A.m. in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say A.m. in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of A.m. with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by a.m.?
Meaning of a.m. is ہوں - huun
Whats the definition of a.m.?
Definition of the a.m. are
- before noon
What is the synonym of a.m.?
Synonym of word a.m. are am, yes
What are the idioms related to a.m.?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word a.m..
- The sun may do its duty though your grapes are not ripe
- There could be no great ones if there were no little
- Two is company three is none
- You like me with tea i am made of flour sugar and fruit tell me what am i
- A hit or a miss
What are the quotes with word a.m.?
Here are the quotes with the word a.m. in them
- I weighed 193 pounds and had three chins. I couldn't get up before 9 a.m. and never saw patients before 10. I decided to go on a diet. — Robert Atkins
- It's the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. — Marlene Dietrich
- I hope to one day co-sign a lease with another person but, well, it doesn't plague me that I have yet to do so. Put it this way: I've never had to violently tug at my own pillow at 2 A.M. to get myself to stop snoring. — Sloane Crosley
- I, of course, meditate for two hours every morning. It's part of my schedule I wake up at 4 a.m. every day and I love it. — Deepak Chopra