A few meanings in urdu
A few Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word A few.
- (adjective satellite) : more than one but indefinitely small in number
I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet.
Suggestions related to the word A few meanings in urdu
More words from Urdu related to A few
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word A few meanings in urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word A few in it
Idioms related to the meaning of A few
What are the meanings of A few in Urdu?
Meanings of the word A few in Urdu is چند - chand. To understand how would you translate the word A few in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to A few or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered A few synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word A few. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use A few in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say A few in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of A few with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by a few?
Meaning of a few is چند - chand
Whats the definition of a few?
Definition of the a few are
- more than one but indefinitely small in number
What is the synonym of a few?
Synonym of word a few are several, diverse, few, some, a couple of
What are the idioms with the word a few?
Here are the idioms with the word a few in them.
- Rashness proves a good thing to a few but a bad thing to many
- Riches do not come in a few hours
- They that desire but a few things can be crossed but in a few
What are the idioms related to a few?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word a few.
- A wonder lasts but nine days
- Once or twice
- Short prayers reach heaven
What are the quotes with word a few?
Here are the quotes with the word a few in them
- I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet. — Kristen Stewart
- When you're my age and you see a story, you better go for it pretty quickly. I'd just like to get a few more novels under my belt. — John le Carre
- If we were to wipe out insects alone on this planet, the rest of life and humanity with it would mostly disappear from the land. Within a few months. — E.O.Wilson
- For the first time, I lived alone... in a luxury apartment on Sunset Strip. For a few days I loved the idea, but I got lonely and restless. — Patty Duke