A good deal meanings in Urdu
A good deal meanings in Urdu is ایک اچھا سودا A good deal in Urdu. More meanings of a good deal, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
A good deal Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word A good deal.
- (adverb) : to a very great degree or extent
Idiom with the word A good deal in it
What are the meanings of A good deal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word A good deal in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word A good deal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to A good deal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered A good deal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word A good deal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use A good deal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say A good deal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of A good deal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by a good deal?
ایک اچھا سودا
Whats the definition of a good deal?
Definition of the a good deal are
- to a very great degree or extent
What are the idioms with the word a good deal?
Here are the idioms with the word a good deal in them.
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
What are the quotes with word a good deal?
Here are the quotes with the word a good deal in them
- It takes a good deal of physical courage to ride a horse. This, however, I have. I get it at about forty cents a flask, and take it as required. — Stephen Leacock
- But steel bars have never yet kept out a mob it takes something a good deal stronger: human courage backed up by the consciousness of being right. — Ray Stannard Baker
- There's a good deal in common between the mind's eye and the TV screen, and though the TV set has all too often been the boobtube, it could be, it can be, the box of dreams. — Ursula K. Le Guin
- Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give. — Eleanor Roosevelt