A hundred times meanings in Urdu
A hundred times meanings in Urdu is سو بار A hundred times in Urdu. More meanings of a hundred times, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
A hundred times Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word A hundred times.
- (adverb) : by a factor of one hundred
Spiritually good people, pure in heart, who long for the Blessed Sacrament but cannot receive at the time, can receive spiritually... even a hundred times a day, in sickness and in health, with immeasurable grace and profit.
More words from Urdu related to A hundred times
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word A hundred times meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of A hundred times
What are the meanings of A hundred times in Urdu?
Meanings of the word A hundred times in Urdu is سو بار. To understand how would you translate the word A hundred times in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to A hundred times or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered A hundred times synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word A hundred times. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use A hundred times in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say A hundred times in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of A hundred times with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by a hundred times?
Meaning of a hundred times is سو بار
Whats the definition of a hundred times?
Definition of the a hundred times are
- by a factor of one hundred
What is the synonym of a hundred times?
Synonym of word a hundred times are hundredfold
What are the idioms related to a hundred times?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word a hundred times.
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- If a man deceives me oncehame on him if twicehame on me
- Once a traitor always a traitor
What are the quotes with word a hundred times?
Here are the quotes with the word a hundred times in them
- The opportunity for doing mischief is found a hundred times a day, and of doing good once in a year. — Voltaire
- I would go to the deeps a hundred times to cheer a downcast spirit. It is good for me to have been afflicted, that I might know how to speak a word in season to one that is weary. — Charles Spurgeon
- Spiritually good people, pure in heart, who long for the Blessed Sacrament but cannot receive at the time, can receive spiritually... even a hundred times a day, in sickness and in health, with immeasurable grace and profit. — Johannes Tauler
- He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. Is not life a hundred times too short for us to bore ourselves? — Friedrich Nietzsche