A level meanings in urdu
A level Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word A level.
- (noun) : the advanced level of a subject taken in school (usually two years after O level)
When science, art, literature, and philosophy are simply the manifestation of personality they are on a level where glorious and dazzling achievements are possible, which can make a man's name live for thousands of years.
Suggestions related to the word A level meanings in urdu
What are the meanings of A level in Urdu?
Meanings of the word A level in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word A level in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to A level or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered A level synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word A level. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use A level in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say A level in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of A level with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by a level?
Whats the definition of a level?
Definition of the a level are
- the advanced level of a subject taken in school (usually two years after O level)
What are the quotes with word a level?
Here are the quotes with the word a level in them
- When science, art, literature, and philosophy are simply the manifestation of personality they are on a level where glorious and dazzling achievements are possible, which can make a man's name live for thousands of years. — Denis Diderot
- In short, we need to recover the courage we celebrate in our heroes, and in particular, the courage to tolerate, for the sake of a free society, a level of risk we hardly ever imagined in the past. — Daniel Dennett
- I try to be a truthful artist and I try to show a level of courage. I enjoy that. I'm a messenger. — Jeff Koons
- I feel responsible that everyone has a really wonderful experience and to do the best work possible, and to always know my lines and to always be on time and to bring a level to the show in terms of quality that other people will follow. — Julianna Margulies