A man meanings in Urdu
A man meanings in Urdu is ایک آدمی A man in Urdu. More meanings of a man, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
My notion of a wife at 40 is that a man should be able to change her, like a bank note, for two 20s.
Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever.
More words from Urdu related to A man
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word A man meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word A man in it
Idioms related to the meaning of A man
What are the meanings of A man in Urdu?
Meanings of the word A man in Urdu is ایک آدمی. To understand how would you translate the word A man in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to A man or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered A man synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word A man. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use A man in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say A man in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of A man with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by a man?
Meaning of a man is ایک آدمی
Whats the definition of a man?
Definition of the a man are
What is the synonym of a man?
Synonym of word a man are a'man
What are the idioms with the word a man?
Here are the idioms with the word a man in them.
- Adversity makes a man wise not rich
- Alms giving never made a man poor
- An ox is taken by the horns and a man by the tongue
- As a man is friendedo the law ended
- As a man liveso shall he dies as a tree fallso shall it lie
What are the idioms related to a man?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word a man.
- It is not everyone that can pickle well
- Nature mads him and then broke the mould
- What man has done man can do
What are the quotes with word a man?
Here are the quotes with the word a man in them
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. — Robert Frost
- My notion of a wife at 40 is that a man should be able to change her, like a bank note, for two 20s. — Warren Beatty
- Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever. — Don Marquis
- I find that a man is as old as his work. If his work keeps him from moving forward, he will look forward with the work. — William Ernest Hocking