A number of meanings in urdu
We need a number of solutions - we need more efficiency and conservation. Efficiency is a big one. I think car companies need to do a lot better in producing more efficient cars. They have the technology, we just need to demand them as consumers.
Suggestions related to the word A number of meanings in urdu
More words from Urdu related to A number of
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word A number of meanings in urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of A number of
What are the meanings of A number of in Urdu?
Meanings of the word A number of in Urdu are کئ - ka i and بعض - baaz. To understand how would you translate the word A number of in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to A number of or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered A number of synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word A number of. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use A number of in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say A number of in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of A number of with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by a number of?
Meanings of a number of are کئ - ka i and بعض - baaz
What is the synonym of a number of?
Synonym of word a number of are diverse, many, several, umpteen, various, some, sundry, umpteenth
What are the idioms related to a number of?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word a number of.
- Evil comes of omission as well as commission
- Learning is a sceptre to some a bauble to others
- There is a time to wink as well to see
- A good marksman may miss
- A little field may grow good corn
What are the quotes with word a number of?
Here are the quotes with the word a number of in them
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. — Samuel Ullman
- If we're given a number of circumstances to deal with, the brain goes into this mode of trying to find a solution, and it's amazing how good we are at it. — Jon Brion
- We need a number of solutions - we need more efficiency and conservation. Efficiency is a big one. I think car companies need to do a lot better in producing more efficient cars. They have the technology, we just need to demand them as consumers. — Daryl Hannah
- The name Crow was inspired by a number of things. I thought it would be cool to have a robot with sort of a Native American feel to it. — Joel Hodgson