A team meanings in Urdu
A team meanings in Urdu is ایک جماعت A team in Urdu. More meanings of a team, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
A team Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word A team.
- (noun) : a group of elite soldiers or a leadership group of advisors or workers in an organization
My agent says that I'm a 'repeat business guy.' If you hire me to come do a movie, I'll be on time, know all my material, be ready to go, have a good attitude. I'm here to work, so I get hired over and over again by the same producers. If you just be a team player on set you can work so much more often.
What are the meanings of A team in Urdu?
Meanings of the word A team in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word A team in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to A team or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered A team synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word A team. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use A team in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say A team in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of A team with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by a team?
Whats the definition of a team?
Definition of the a team are
- a group of elite soldiers or a leadership group of advisors or workers in an organization
What are the quotes with word a team?
Here are the quotes with the word a team in them
- The athlete of today is not an athlete alone. He's the center of a team - doctors, scientists, coaches, agents and so on. — Emil Zatopek
- I don't treat the band like I'm above them or that they're a hired hand for me. We've never worked that way. So I'm a team player. I would be very uncomfortable having to do this alone. — Tom Petty
- I have played on many teams throughout my career, and I know when a team has the tools, and the right positive attitude towards winning. — Boomer Esiason
- My agent says that I'm a 'repeat business guy.' If you hire me to come do a movie, I'll be on time, know all my material, be ready to go, have a good attitude. I'm here to work, so I get hired over and over again by the same producers. If you just be a team player on set you can work so much more often. — Dean Cain