Abandonment meanings in Urdu
Abandonment meanings in Urdu are ترک رفاقت, کنارہ کشی, دستبرداری, ترک, تیاگ, لا ابالی پن, بے وفائ, دست برداری, اہلا گہلا پن, بے چارگی, کس مپرسی Abandonment in Urdu. More meanings of abandonment, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Abandonment.
- (noun) : the voluntary surrender of property (or a right to property) without attempting to reclaim it or give it away
- (noun) : the act of giving something up
- (noun) : withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility
I believe the best service to the child is the service closest to the child, and children who are victims of neglect, abuse, or abandonment must not also be victims of bureaucracy. They deserve our devoted attention, not our divided attention.
More words related to the meanings of Abandonment
More words from Urdu related to Abandonment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abandonment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھوڑناعدم اخلاصتَرک کَرناالگ کرناتخلخللا دعویٰنمک حرامیعلیحدگیتیاگدعوے سے انکار کرنے والاتنہائیڈال دیناسکڑاؤاِنکار کَرناجوازاً علیحدہ کرناتخلیہواپسیناشکریدست برداریبے رواجیاختتامپردہ نشینیہٹاۓ جانے یا نکلنے کا عملبے پرواہیگھنمُنکَر ہو جانافسخ نکاحمافیہ کا اخراجبے پروائیجھوٹمنسوخیمتروک کرنااخراجتنہائبے ایمانیخاک ڈالنادغابازیتردیداختتامِ شادیکنارہ کشیمست مولا پنریا کاریتنسیخغیر استعمالانخلاچشم پوشیبے چارگیدستبردارینفس کشیچھوٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Abandonment
What are the meanings of Abandonment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abandonment in Urdu are کنارہ کشی, بے وفائ - bey wafaa i, ترک - tark, دستبرداری - Dastbardari, دست برداری - dast bar daari, تیاگ - tyaag, لا ابالی پن and بے چارگی. To understand how would you translate the word Abandonment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abandonment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abandonment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abandonment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abandonment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abandonment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abandonment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abandonment?
Meanings of abandonment are کنارہ کشی, بے وفائ - bey wafaa i, ترک - tark, دستبرداری - Dastbardari, دست برداری - dast bar daari, تیاگ - tyaag, لا ابالی پن and بے چارگی
Whats the definition of abandonment?
Definition of the abandonment are
- the voluntary surrender of property (or a right to property) without attempting to reclaim it or give it away
- the act of giving something up
- withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility
What is the synonym of abandonment?
Synonym of word abandonment are seclusion, faithlessness, abrogation, dismortgage, withdrawal, disuse, dislade, revulsion, waiver, disclaunder
What are the idioms related to abandonment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abandonment.
- When my house burns it is not good playing at chess
- Abandonment clause
- Bad customs are better broken up than kept up
- Give up
- To fall out
What are the quotes with word abandonment?
Here are the quotes with the word abandonment in them
- I believe the best service to the child is the service closest to the child, and children who are victims of neglect, abuse, or abandonment must not also be victims of bureaucracy. They deserve our devoted attention, not our divided attention. — Kenny Guinn
- Race hate isn't human nature race hate is the abandonment of human nature. — Orson Welles
- Religion is a matter of the heart. No physical inconvenience can warrant abandonment of one's own religion. — Mahatma Gandhi
- The recognition of the art that informs all pure science need not mean the abandonment for it of all present art, rather it will mean the completion of the transformation of art that has already begun. — John Desmond Bernal