Abdicate meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Abdicate.
- (verb) : give up, such as power, as of monarchs and emperors, or duties and obligations
Now, do I think there has to be shared sacrifice among other nations in the world who want a stable and secure world? Absolutely, there has to be. But I don't think that America can ever abdicate its leadership role in the world because of who we are and where we've come from. We are the symbol for the world for freedom and liberty.
More words related to the meanings of Abdicate
More words from Urdu related to Abdicate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abdicate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بری کرناہٹا دیناطلاقنظر انداز کرناتردیدسونپناآواز نکالنادستبردار ھو جاناکھچناحقبخش دیناگزارناپھینک دینابیٹھو ایک طرفروکروک تھامرخصت کرنامزاحمتاستعمال نہ کرناسبب ہوناحذر کرناتسلیم کرناخندقعفوگریز کرناقائل ہونامافیہ خارج کرناگولی مارنادستبردار ہوناہار ماننافرصتٹھیرانابار اتارناترک کرنادھنوالامعاف کرناپٹڑیخُلعقلم انداز کرنادست بردارینتیجہنجات ديناکنارہ کش ھوناکننی کاٹنابنجرالگ ہونابَخش دینانکمے پتے نکال ڈالناکھول دیناقبضہ چھوڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Abdicate
What are the meanings of Abdicate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abdicate in Urdu are ترک کرنا - tark karna, چھوڑنا - chhorna, چھوڑ دینا - chhor deyna, تیاگ دینا - tyaag deyna and تجنا - Tjana. To understand how would you translate the word Abdicate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abdicate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abdicate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abdicate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abdicate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abdicate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abdicate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abdicate?
Meanings of abdicate are ترک کرنا - tark karna, چھوڑنا - chhorna, چھوڑ دینا - chhor deyna, تیاگ دینا - tyaag deyna and تجنا - Tjana
Whats the definition of abdicate?
Definition of the abdicate are
- give up, such as power, as of monarchs and emperors, or duties and obligations
What is the synonym of abdicate?
Synonym of word abdicate are renouncing, liberate, stop, release, renouncement, eschewing, renounces, let, spend, quit
What are the idioms related to abdicate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abdicate.
- It is an extreme evil to depart from the company of the living before you die
- To through down the gauntlet
- Go to grass
- Leave in the lurch
- Old friends should not be deserted for new ones
What are the quotes with word abdicate?
Here are the quotes with the word abdicate in them
- Now, do I think there has to be shared sacrifice among other nations in the world who want a stable and secure world? Absolutely, there has to be. But I don't think that America can ever abdicate its leadership role in the world because of who we are and where we've come from. We are the symbol for the world for freedom and liberty. — Chris Christie
- Politics will eventually be replaced by imagery. The politician will be only too happy to abdicate in favor of his image, because the image will be much more powerful than he could ever be. — Marshall McLuhan