Abiding meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Abiding.
- (adjective satellite) : lasting a long time
There is an abiding beauty which may be appreciated by those who will see things as they are and who will ask for no reward except to see.
The qualities of an exceptional cook are akin to those of a successful tightrope walker: an abiding passion for the task, courage to go out on a limb and an impeccable sense of balance.
More words related to the meanings of Abiding
More words from Urdu related to Abiding
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abiding meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تن و مندمستحکممضبوط قد کاٹھ کالگاتارابدیناقابل رکاوٹموٹاقویضدیبلا رکےمضبوطپیوستہقوی ہئکلشیردرشتمستقلتابڑ توڑلازوالبہَت طاقَتوَرسنگینشجاعمقررمصممعازمازلیمُستحکممقررہہمیشہ کا دائمیپتھر کی لکیردیر پامَضبُوط يا قَویطاقتوردبنگیکسوپائیدارجان لیواہٹا کٹااستواربخشا ہوادیرپاپائندہناقابل بربادیپائے دارتیزقووی الجثہمسلسلباقیجاریتواناکڑا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Abiding
What are the meanings of Abiding in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abiding in Urdu are مستقل - mustaqil, دیرپا - Dairpa, پائے دار - paa ey daar, پائیدار - Paidar, دیر پا - deyr paa and دوامی - dawaami. To understand how would you translate the word Abiding in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abiding or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abiding synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abiding. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abiding in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abiding in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abiding with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abiding?
Meanings of abiding are مستقل - mustaqil, دیرپا - Dairpa, پائے دار - paa ey daar, پائیدار - Paidar, دیر پا - deyr paa and دوامی - dawaami
Whats the definition of abiding?
Definition of the abiding are
- lasting a long time
What is the synonym of abiding?
Synonym of word abiding are continuable, enduring, flat footed, sturdy, sustentate, tenurable, strong, subsistent, endurable, constant
What are the idioms related to abiding?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abiding.
- Go far
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- All things thrive but thrice
- For a binding friendships a similarity of manners is the surest tie
- For long is not for ever
What are the quotes with word abiding?
Here are the quotes with the word abiding in them
- Only on paper has humanity yet achieved glory, beauty, truth, knowledge, virtue, and abiding love. — George Bernard Shaw
- There is an abiding beauty which may be appreciated by those who will see things as they are and who will ask for no reward except to see. — Vera Brittain
- The qualities of an exceptional cook are akin to those of a successful tightrope walker: an abiding passion for the task, courage to go out on a limb and an impeccable sense of balance. — Bryan Miller
- I've got a very deep and abiding passion about education being far more than buildings and textbooks it's what children bring into school with them. — Johann Lamont