Abilities meanings in Urdu
Abilities meanings in Urdu is قابلیت Abilities in Urdu. More meanings of abilities, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
There are a lot of downsides to being male. We age faster and die younger. But give us this: we're lifetime baby-making machines. Women's reproductive abilities start to wane when they're as young as 35. Men? We're good to go pretty much till we're dead.
More words related to the meanings of Abilities
More words from Urdu related to Abilities
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abilities meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شُعبَہکھلونافضیلتوَسیلہاچھی یا بُریاستعداداہلیت کارموزونیتدملیاقَتمعیارمقدورطَبعی صَلاحِيَّتسلیقہہُنرقُدرَتاضافی وصفشکتیتبحر علمینُماياں فَضِيلَتسکتاِستعدادصفتحیثیتذہنی قُوّتکاری گریمحدود کرنااہلیتسمجھغنیمتمادہخاص پَہلُوترقیمَقدُورفوقیتزورشعبہہنر مندیکیفیتطاقتمستعدیقوتچالاکیعبورذَریعہاخلاقی خصوصیتبلدرستیدائی پناصَلاحیت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Abilities
What are the meanings of Abilities in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abilities in Urdu is قابلیت - qaabliyat. To understand how would you translate the word Abilities in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abilities or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abilities synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abilities. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abilities in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abilities in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abilities with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abilities?
Meaning of abilities is قابلیت - qaabliyat
Whats the definition of abilities?
Definition of the abilities are
What is the synonym of abilities?
Synonym of word abilities are qualify, percipiency, knack, meritocracy, talentlessness, meriting, capability, acquirability, might, entablement
What are the idioms related to abilities?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abilities.
- Fortune follows the more worthy
- Have a head on one shoulders
- Have a head on ones shoulders
- Reputation is often got without merit and lost without crime
- Talent works genius creates
What are the quotes with word abilities?
Here are the quotes with the word abilities in them
- There are a lot of downsides to being male. We age faster and die younger. But give us this: we're lifetime baby-making machines. Women's reproductive abilities start to wane when they're as young as 35. Men? We're good to go pretty much till we're dead. — Jeffrey Kluger
- Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one's better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act. — Maxwell Maltz
- Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one's ideas, to take a calculated risk - and to act. — Andre Malraux
- People with disabilities have abilities too and that is what this course is all about - making sure those abilities blossom and shine so that all the dreams you have can come true. — Mary McAleese