Able meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Able.
- (adjective) : (usually followed by to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something
|Under the table||میز کے نیچے|
More words related to the meanings of Able
More words from Urdu related to Able
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Able meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شہ زورانتھکقابِلِ قَدَرحاویمناسبگہراتاثیر بخشحق بہ جانبپائے دارمار لیناتنگ حصہحاذقانکار کرناکٹیلیحرافتیز روتمانچہقویحاضرطاقتورلائق بناناتازہ دمبشیشنتربیت یافتہچوکنناذکی الحسترتریاوادیجزوی ادائیفہیمواثقلے لینامُشکل ھی سےبنتنقطہ دانسیانابسبڑھتیقابلشہ دینانوحہ کرناگاڑھااپنی جگہ ٹُھکا ہوابرترچاقخوش اخلاقبلونتسرگرممشکلصداقت ...
Idioms with the word Able in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Able
What are the meanings of Able in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Able in Urdu are اہل - aehl, قوی - qawi, قابل - qaabil, مستعد - mustaid, چست - chust, لائق - laa eq, توانا - tawaana and پڑھا لکھا - parha likha. To understand how would you translate the word Able in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Able or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Able synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Able. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Able in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Able in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Able with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by able?
Meanings of able are اہل - aehl, قوی - qawi, قابل - qaabil, مستعد - mustaid, چست - chust, لائق - laa eq, توانا - tawaana and پڑھا لکھا - parha likha
Whats the definition of able?
Definition of the able are
- (usually followed by to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something
What is the synonym of able?
Synonym of word able are proficient, walloping, sperable, keen, pre eminent, tight, inventive, strenuous, accable, efficient
What are the idioms with the word able?
Here are the idioms with the word able in them.
- A brave man or a fortunate one is able to bear envy
- Every one thinks himself able to give advice to another
- Everyone thinks himself able to advise others
- Not so good to borrow as to be able to lend
What are the idioms related to able?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word able.
- Lie in the way
- He that is not handsome at twenty nor strong at thirty nor rich at forty nor wise at fifty will never be handsometrong rich or wise
- Keen eye
- Keen in commencing negligent in concluding
- May your shadow never grow less
What are the quotes with word able?
Here are the quotes with the word able in them
- My notion of a wife at 40 is that a man should be able to change her, like a bank note, for two 20s. — Warren Beatty
- When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world - that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves. — Mahatma Gandhi
- I think being able to age gracefully is a very important talent. It is too late for me. — Clint Eastwood
How to use able in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use able in a sentence.
- Under the table — میز کے نیچے