Abolition meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Abolition.
- (noun) : the act of abolishing a system or practice or institution (especially abolishing slavery)
I have for some time urged that a nuclear abolition summit to mark the effective end of the nuclear era be convened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the 70th anniversary of the bombings of those cities, with the participation of national leaders and representatives of global civil society.
More words related to the meanings of Abolition
More words from Urdu related to Abolition
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abolition meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناخوشیرخصتکام بند ھو جانے کی حالتروکناٹوکحبسہعلیحدگیغیر استعمالیموقوفیخللمیکدہانکاربرکناریرفعڈَنڈیروک تھاماستردادرضافرسودگیترکپخہنڈینہیںاِنقطاعدباوبند کرناگلا دبانانامنظوریمعزولیرکاوٹفسخبرطرفیجائزہ لینااعلانِ قطع تعلقابتالدبائے جانے کی حالتمزاحمتدم گھٹنانارضامندیبداحرکتانسدادقطعرکاوٹ ڈالناٹنٹوا دبانابے روزگاریبطلانبردہ داریعرض ہوناتردید ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Abolition
What are the meanings of Abolition in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abolition in Urdu are منسوخی - mansuukhi, انسداد - insidaad, برطرفی - bar tarfi, استرداد - Istar daad, برخاستگی - Bar khastagi, موقوفی - mauquufi and تنسیخ - tansiikh. To understand how would you translate the word Abolition in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abolition or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abolition synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abolition. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abolition in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abolition in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abolition with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abolition?
Meanings of abolition are منسوخی - mansuukhi, انسداد - insidaad, برطرفی - bar tarfi, استرداد - Istar daad, برخاستگی - Bar khastagi, موقوفی - mauquufi and تنسیخ - tansiikh
Whats the definition of abolition?
Definition of the abolition are
- the act of abolishing a system or practice or institution (especially abolishing slavery)
What is the synonym of abolition?
Synonym of word abolition are nullification, bar, insuavity, dismissals, nullifies, instamp, counterseal, removal, disavowal, ensheathes
What are the idioms related to abolition?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abolition.
- Light your lamp before it becomes dark
- Pull down your hat to the wind's side
What are the quotes with word abolition?
Here are the quotes with the word abolition in them
- I have for some time urged that a nuclear abolition summit to mark the effective end of the nuclear era be convened in Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the 70th anniversary of the bombings of those cities, with the participation of national leaders and representatives of global civil society. — Daisaku Ikeda
- The spirit of democracy is not a mechanical thing to be adjusted by abolition of forms. It requires change of heart. — Mahatma Gandhi
- 'Til the infallibility of human judgements shall have been proved to me, I shall demand the abolition of the penalty of death. — Marquis de Sade
- The first requisite for the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion. — Karl Marx