Above all meanings in Urdu
Above all Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Above all.
- (adverb) : above and beyond all other consideration
- (adverb) : taking everything together
What We want is to make it possible for our unfortunate people to live a life of industry for it is by steady work alone that we hope for our physical and moral rehabilitation. For this reason above all we have undertaken to rally our people around our ideal.
More words related to the meanings of Above all
More words from Urdu related to Above all
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Above all meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بڑاعلم بردارضروریعنفوانسندصدرپہلوٹھی کااولاًناظراعلازورواہپورہ زور رکھنے والاابتدائسرقدیماَگلے زَمانے کابزرگبہترینعظمتاگوانیعہدہمکھاولبڑھیاقراولفراخپیش ترممتازسردارپادریخاص طور پرپل بھر کے لیےقَدِيمبزرگوارخوبقوتتمہیدیاہممولماقبلطرحمقدمہ الجیشبلگذشتہسابقہحیوان اعلیٰبالخصوصلمحاتی طور پرکفیلبالا دست ...
Idiom with the word Above all in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Above all
What are the meanings of Above all in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Above all in Urdu are مقدم - muqaddam and اول - auwwal. To understand how would you translate the word Above all in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Above all or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Above all synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Above all. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Above all in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Above all in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Above all with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by above all?
Meanings of above all are مقدم - muqaddam and اول - auwwal
Whats the definition of above all?
Definition of the above all are
- above and beyond all other consideration
- taking everything together
What is the synonym of above all?
Synonym of word above all are leading, primogenial, chief, primal, squirting, palmary, prior, principal, hostage, former
What are the idioms with the word above all?
Here are the idioms with the word above all in them.
- To be beloved is above all bargains
What are the idioms related to above all?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word above all.
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth; allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
- Good clothes open all doors
- Let the most difficult duty be your most sacred duty
What are the quotes with word above all?
Here are the quotes with the word above all in them
- What We want is to make it possible for our unfortunate people to live a life of industry for it is by steady work alone that we hope for our physical and moral rehabilitation. For this reason above all we have undertaken to rally our people around our ideal. — Theodor Herzl
- A work of art is above all an adventure of the mind. — Eugene Ionesco
- To write the lives of the great in separating them from their works necessarily ends by above all stressing their pettiness, because it is in their work that they have put the best of themselves. — Simone Weil
- Courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior. — Karl Von Clausewitz