Absent meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Absent.
- (verb) : go away or leave
- (adjective satellite) : lost in thought; showing preoccupation
- (adjective satellite) : nonexistent
- (adjective) : not being in a specified place
More words related to the meanings of Absent
More words from Urdu related to Absent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Absent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Absent in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Absent
What are the meanings of Absent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Absent in Urdu are غائب - ghaa eb, غیر حاضر - ghaer haazir, اوجھل - aujhal and موجود نہیں. To understand how would you translate the word Absent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Absent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Absent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Absent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Absent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Absent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Absent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by absent?
Meanings of absent are غائب - ghaa eb, غیر حاضر - ghaer haazir, اوجھل - aujhal and موجود نہیں
Whats the definition of absent?
Definition of the absent are
- go away or leave
- lost in thought; showing preoccupation
- not being in a specified place
What is the synonym of absent?
Synonym of word absent are disappearing, vanishings, absents, abient, vanishes, absenting, abience, subsists, absentees, zero
What are the idioms with the word absent?
Here are the idioms with the word absent in them.
- Long absent soon forgotten
- The absent party is still faulty
- The master absent the house dead
What are the idioms related to absent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word absent.
- Long absent soon forgotten
- Out of sight out of mind
- Off one rockcr on the rocks
- Off ones rockcr on the rocks
- Fade away
What are the quotes with word absent?
Here are the quotes with the word absent in them
- I've been left alone, even by the paparazzi, because what sells is sex and scandal. Absent that, they really don't have much interest in you. I'm still married, still working, still happy. — Matt Damon
- A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change. — Earl Nightingale
- I suppose that by being absent from the music business, it appeared that I just dropped out, but really I never did. I was continuously working and doing various things. — Cat Stevens
- We emphasize that such a form of communication is not absent in man, however evanescent a naturally given object may be for him, split as it is in its submission to symbols. — Jacques Lacan