Absolute meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Absolute.
- (adjective) : perfect or complete or pure
- (adjective satellite) : not capable of being violated or infringed
- (adjective satellite) : complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers
- (adjective satellite) : not limited by law
- (noun) : something that is conceived or that exists independently and not in relation to other things; something that does not depend on anything else and is beyond human control; something that is not relative
- حتمی قبولیت مکمل منتقل -خالِص
It is old age, rather than death, that is to be contrasted with life. Old age is life's parody, whereas death transforms life into a destiny: in a way it preserves it by giving it the absolute dimension. Death does away with time.
More words related to the meanings of Absolute
More words from Urdu related to Absolute
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Absolute meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے قیدفہیماٹوٹایک خاصتنہاخیالیپختہ کارپکاقطعیمتضمنخوبمستعدسچگہراقطعاًآسودہپورے کا پورانیزہ بازی کرنالبا لبتیرتا ہؤامکمل طور پرجبلیبے ٹھکاناصحَت مَند حالَت ميںلبریزپکانامسلمہ باتپرچوپٹمعصومبے داغپریقینلازمبالکلکلیہ تاًسموچاحق پرستمثبتمکملآوارہاَنجام کو پُہنچا ہُواعالمکثرت سےاستادبالکل درستمقررمجردنصب العینپختہ ہونامبلغ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Absolute
What are the meanings of Absolute in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Absolute in Urdu are کامل - kaamil, پورا - puura, مطلق - mutlaq, یقینی - yaqiini, محض - maehz and بے قید - bey qaed. To understand how would you translate the word Absolute in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Absolute or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Absolute synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Absolute. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Absolute in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Absolute in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Absolute with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by absolute?
Meanings of absolute are کامل - kaamil, پورا - puura, مطلق - mutlaq, یقینی - yaqiini, محض - maehz and بے قید - bey qaed
Whats the definition of absolute?
Definition of the absolute are
- perfect or complete or pure
- not capable of being violated or infringed
- complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers
- not limited by law
- something that is conceived or that exists independently and not in relation to other things; something that does not depend on anything else and is beyond human control; something that is not relative
- حتمی قبولیت مکمل منتقل -خالِص
What is the synonym of absolute?
Synonym of word absolute are completely, complete, absolutistic, sure, perfectas, utterly, precant, all, learned, unconditioned
What are the idioms related to absolute?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word absolute.
- Through and through
- Life is not to breathe it is to act
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
- Ye should be king of your word
What are the quotes with word absolute?
Here are the quotes with the word absolute in them
- It is old age, rather than death, that is to be contrasted with life. Old age is life's parody, whereas death transforms life into a destiny: in a way it preserves it by giving it the absolute dimension. Death does away with time. — Simone de Beauvoir
- In passing, we should note this curious mark of our own age: the only absolute allowed is the absolute insistence that there is no absolute. — Francis Schaeffer
- No sex, age, or condition is above or below the absolute necessity of modesty but without it one vastly beneath the rank of man. — Bruce Barton
- I love things that age well - things that don't date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best. — Giorgio Armani