Absolutely meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Absolutely.
- (adverb) : totally and definitely; without question
- (adverb) : completely and without qualification; used informally as intensifiers
More words related to the meanings of Absolutely
More words from Urdu related to Absolutely
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Absolutely meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیشککیوں نہیںعدیلاِنقلابی طور سےیک قلملازم کرناہر جگہ پرراستہمیشہپوست کندہدامصداقتبے شکسچنیستیستیابادیسرتاپاسیدھابولناشراب غیر مخمرآسانی سےبھیان اپائےقطعیلبالبمطلوببالکلسفیدیبالضرورپھنداعرياں طَور پَرجھیلیقیناًسراپاایمان دارصادقپورے کا پوراٹٹیمکمل طور پرحتیٰ کہمحضاکیلاضمنیدھاباٹھیک ٹھیککھلا کھلامنصففرضیذراکاملاً ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Absolutely
What are the meanings of Absolutely in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Absolutely in Urdu are مطلق - mutlaq, ضرور - zaruur, محض - maehz, بالکل - bilkul, سراسر - sara sar, قطعاً - qatan, نرا - nira and نپٹ - Nipat. To understand how would you translate the word Absolutely in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Absolutely or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Absolutely synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Absolutely. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Absolutely in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Absolutely in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Absolutely with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by absolutely?
Meanings of absolutely are مطلق - mutlaq, ضرور - zaruur, محض - maehz, بالکل - bilkul, سراسر - sara sar, قطعاً - qatan, نرا - nira and نپٹ - Nipat
Whats the definition of absolutely?
Definition of the absolutely are
- totally and definitely; without question
- completely and without qualification; used informally as intensifiers
What is the synonym of absolutely?
Synonym of word absolutely are implicit, importantly, only, fully, sheered, absolute, certainly, merely, doubtless, exact
What are the idioms related to absolutely?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word absolutely.
- A mere scholar at court is an ass among apes
- As deaf as a block
- Medlers are never good till they be rotten
- Life is not to breathe it is to act
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
What are the quotes with word absolutely?
Here are the quotes with the word absolutely in them
- Age gives you a great sense of proportion. You can be very hard on yourself when you're younger but now I just think 'well everybody's absolutely mad and I'm doing quite well'. — Steven Morrissey
- I absolutely relate to being alone in squalor, trying to come up with something adequate. I relate to that, and I've been known to crawl out of bed and drink out of a 2-liter bottle of Diet Coke. — Diablo Cody
- It would do the world good if every man would compel himself occasionally to be absolutely alone. Most of the world s progress has come out of such loneliness. — Bruce Barton
- You can't be as old as I am without waking up with a surprised look on your face every morning: 'Holy Christ, whaddya know - I'm still around!' It's absolutely amazing that I survived all the booze and smoking and the cars and the career. — Paul Newman