Abstinence meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Abstinence.
- (noun) : act or practice of refraining from indulging an appetite
- (noun) : the trait of abstaining (especially from alcohol)
The Obama administration now has regulations that tells them that they can no longer promote marriage to these young girls. They can no longer promote marriage as a way of avoiding poverty and bad choices that they make in their life. They can no longer even teach abstinence education. They have to be neutral with respect to how people behave.
More words related to the meanings of Abstinence
More words from Urdu related to Abstinence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abstinence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پارچہاٹاؤہیجگانٹھخدا پرستیکھائیکرائے پر یا پٹے پر دینااٹکاناچُستبے آبروزنجیرپَرہَیز گاری کا عمَلآیتتقدس پرہیزگاریرخنہبینکبندشچیخ مارناطہارتحبسپرکالہرکاؤملا جلاگنگنا پنمینڈھ کے ذریعے محفوظ کرناتوازننظمظرفامیانہ رویپٹی باندھنااِخلاقی امتیازحلقہبستپرہیز گاریپرزہقیدمشترکہقید کر دینانالہسبب ہونابند کرنااپنی جگہ ٹُھکا ہوارحمبیڑی ڈالنااحترازفضلپاکبازیبارموج شکنمچلکہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Abstinence
What are the meanings of Abstinence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abstinence in Urdu are ہیج - Haij, بند - band, عفت - iffat, اعتدال - etedaal, پرہیز - parheyz, زہد - zohd and تقویٰ - taqwa. To understand how would you translate the word Abstinence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abstinence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abstinence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abstinence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abstinence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abstinence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abstinence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abstinence?
Meanings of abstinence are ہیج - Haij, بند - band, عفت - iffat, اعتدال - etedaal, پرہیز - parheyz, زہد - zohd and تقویٰ - taqwa
Whats the definition of abstinence?
Definition of the abstinence are
- act or practice of refraining from indulging an appetite
- the trait of abstaining (especially from alcohol)
What is the synonym of abstinence?
Synonym of word abstinence are hegge, closedown, airless, closeting, bond, heeze, close out, chastisable, tepidness, closeted
What are the idioms related to abstinence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abstinence.
- Death is in the pot
- Feed sparingly and defy the physician
- If doctors fail you let these three be your doctors a cheerful mind rest and moderate diet
- If doctors fail you let these three be your doctors; a cheerful mind rest and moderate diet
- Measure is a merry mean
What are the quotes with word abstinence?
Here are the quotes with the word abstinence in them
- The Obama administration now has regulations that tells them that they can no longer promote marriage to these young girls. They can no longer promote marriage as a way of avoiding poverty and bad choices that they make in their life. They can no longer even teach abstinence education. They have to be neutral with respect to how people behave. — Rick Santorum
- Peace and abstinence from European interferences are our objects, and so will continue while the present order of things in America remain uninterrupted. — Thomas Jefferson
- When I was writing 'The Abstinence Teacher,' I really tried to immerse myself in contemporary American evangelical culture. — Tom Perrotta