Absurdity meanings in Urdu
Absurdity meanings in Urdu are خرافات, لغو, واہیات, بیہودگی, اوٹ پٹانگ, لایعنیت, بے معنویت, بے ہودگی, لغویت, مزخرفات Absurdity in Urdu. More meanings of absurdity, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Absurdity.
- (noun) : a ludicrous folly
- (noun) : a message whose content is at variance with reason
There is no absurdity so palpable but that it may be firmly planted in the human head if you only begin to inculcate it before the age of five, by constantly repeating it with an air of great solemnity.
More words related to the meanings of Absurdity
More words from Urdu related to Absurdity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Absurdity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اناپ شناپبیہودہکوڑابے وقوف آدمینجسبد حواسیالو پنسوقیتبے فائدگیگناہدنگاتَمَسخُر آميزپھونکواہی تباہیاخورلغویتخود نمائاوچھا پنبدینامعقُولبے ادبیآئیں بائیںواہیاتچھیلنبد کاراکڑمورکھ پنبھدّا جُملہخلاف منطقغَلَطشوخیخرافاتٹنگڑی لگانالایعنیخسخبطسنگھار بٹوہبے ہودگیچوٹغیر عقلیفطرتمہملاتغیر معقولکوڑاکرکٹفاجرہخود پسندیلچر پنبھدا پنبے سمجھغَير دَرُست ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Absurdity
What are the meanings of Absurdity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Absurdity in Urdu are لغویت - laghwiyat, واہیات - waahiyaat, خرافات - khuraafaat, بیہودگی - Behodgi, لغو - laghw, اوٹ پٹانگ - uut pataang and بے ہودگی - bey huudgi. To understand how would you translate the word Absurdity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Absurdity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Absurdity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Absurdity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Absurdity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Absurdity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Absurdity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by absurdity?
Meanings of absurdity are لغویت - laghwiyat, واہیات - waahiyaat, خرافات - khuraafaat, بیہودگی - Behodgi, لغو - laghw, اوٹ پٹانگ - uut pataang and بے ہودگی - bey huudgi
Whats the definition of absurdity?
Definition of the absurdity are
- a ludicrous folly
- a message whose content is at variance with reason
What is the synonym of absurdity?
Synonym of word absurdity are faddle, absurd, myology, senselessness, bawdy, trump, unpretty, rubbish, mythologue, vanity
What are the idioms related to absurdity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word absurdity.
- A busy person is safe from temptation
- The absurd man is he who never changes
- What nonsense
What are the quotes with word absurdity?
Here are the quotes with the word absurdity in them
- There is no absurdity so palpable but that it may be firmly planted in the human head if you only begin to inculcate it before the age of five, by constantly repeating it with an air of great solemnity. — Arthur Schopenhauer
- Constantly risking absurdity and death whenever he performs above the heads of his audience, the poet, like an acrobat, climbs on rhyme to a high wire of his own making. — Lawrence Ferlinghetti
- The deeper the experience of an absence of meaning - in other words, of absurdity - the more energetically meaning is sought. — Vaclav Havel
- Therefore, when I considered this carefully, the contempt which I had to fear because of the novelty and apparent absurdity of my view, nearly induced me to abandon utterly the work I had begun. — Nicolaus Copernicus