Abundant meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Abundant.
- (adjective) : present in great quantity
Hydrogen holds great promise to meet many of our future energy needs, and it addresses national security and our environmental concerns. Hydrogen is the simplest, most abundant element in the universe.
The most common objection that I hear to walking as exercise is that it's too easy, that only sweaty, strenuous activity offers real benefits. But there is abundant evidence that regular, brisk walking is associated with better health, including lower blood pressure, better moods and improved cholesterol ratios.
More words related to the meanings of Abundant
More words from Urdu related to Abundant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abundant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گولیغایت درجےذی استعدادمرادگول مالمروڑزیادہ مقداربشیشتائیمالدارعالم فاضلپیسوں کا ڈھیرخفیہبےشمارگاڑھانفس پرستمحفلپکاہیراڈھیرمقدارپر سےلاتحاشہسارافضول خرچبہا کر ڈھیر کردینابے ہودہاظہار جذباتلبا لب پیالہکڑاڑاپرتکلفدیوساانگارلگالگاندری ملتَلميذفالتوعقلمندنجیجوش ميں آيا ہُوانیکمالا مالڈھیر سارےجیتابشیشکلمستثنیٰتربیت یافتہغالَبشالابند ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Abundant
What are the meanings of Abundant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abundant in Urdu are کثیر - kasiir, ڈھیر - dheyr, وافر - wufuur, فاضل - faazil, بہت سا - bahot sa, فراواں - faraawaan, مالا مال - maala maal and گھنا - ghana. To understand how would you translate the word Abundant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abundant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abundant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abundant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abundant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abundant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abundant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abundant?
Meanings of abundant are کثیر - kasiir, ڈھیر - dheyr, وافر - wufuur, فاضل - faazil, بہت سا - bahot sa, فراواں - faraawaan, مالا مال - maala maal and گھنا - ghana
Whats the definition of abundant?
Definition of the abundant are
- present in great quantity
What is the synonym of abundant?
Synonym of word abundant are many, kitty, prolific, lettered, enormous, accumulation, copious, jumble, numerous, farther
What are the idioms related to abundant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abundant.
- A good few
- Empty vessel makes the most noise
- Full vessels give the least sound
- Shallow brooks are noisy
- The noisy drum hath nothing in it but mere air
What are the quotes with word abundant?
Here are the quotes with the word abundant in them
- Hydrogen holds great promise to meet many of our future energy needs, and it addresses national security and our environmental concerns. Hydrogen is the simplest, most abundant element in the universe. — Dan Lipinski
- Apply yourself both now and in the next life. Without effort, you cannot be prosperous. Though the land be good, You cannot have an abundant crop without cultivation. — Plato
- The most common objection that I hear to walking as exercise is that it's too easy, that only sweaty, strenuous activity offers real benefits. But there is abundant evidence that regular, brisk walking is associated with better health, including lower blood pressure, better moods and improved cholesterol ratios. — Andrew Weil
- For true love is inexhaustible the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow. — Antoine de Saint Exupery