Abuses meanings in Urdu
In the Europe which was created by the Second World War, divided into two blocks, each in need of a revolution that would end the abuses and injustices of capitalism and the privileges of a bureaucratic caste, collective faith does not exist.
More words related to the meanings of Abuses
More words from Urdu related to Abuses
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abuses meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شور شرابابرائیاںظلم ڈھاناغلطی کرناسختیحیفخلاف ورزی کرنادرہم برہم کرناغم و غصہشدتبَلوااینٹھنداد نہ فریادابتریغیر انصافی کرناتغیانہتک کرنپراگندگیتکلیفقیامتگدھاُلٹابے رحمیسیاہ کاریبے حرمتیگول مالآشوبہَنگامہگرفتلغوبےبندوبستیبے دردیآبروریزیعارضہہتک کرناگڑ بڑپکڑنامحشربد عملیگناہجفانامناسبتسخت و سست کہنابے ترتیب کرناہرجادھممضبوط گرفت کرنابدیزیادتیبے انصافی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Abuses
What are the meanings of Abuses in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abuses in Urdu are ظلم - zulm, اندھیر - andheyr, بے انصافی - bey insaafi, خرابیاں - Kharabiya and برائیاں - Buraiyan. To understand how would you translate the word Abuses in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abuses or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abuses synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abuses. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abuses in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abuses in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abuses with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abuses?
Meanings of abuses are ظلم - zulm, اندھیر - andheyr, بے انصافی - bey insaafi, خرابیاں - Kharabiya and برائیاں - Buraiyan
Whats the definition of abuses?
Definition of the abuses are
What is the synonym of abuses?
Synonym of word abuses are gripe, offension, tumult, grievousness, antrustion, outrage, disjudication, tyrannises, oppression, unrighteousness
What are the idioms related to abuses?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abuses.
- Forgetting wrong is a mild revenge
- Two blacks do not make a white
- Black is the badge of hell
- God stays long but strikes at last
- God's mill grinds slow but sure
What are the quotes with word abuses?
Here are the quotes with the word abuses in them
- Salman Rushdie, indeed any writer who abuses the prophet or indeed any prophet under Islamic law, the sentence for that is actually death. — Cat Stevens
- In the Europe which was created by the Second World War, divided into two blocks, each in need of a revolution that would end the abuses and injustices of capitalism and the privileges of a bureaucratic caste, collective faith does not exist. — Juan Goytisolo
- A reform is a correction of abuses a revolution is a transfer of power. — Edward G.Bulwer Lytton
- When a citizen gives his suffrage to a man of known immorality he abuses his trust he sacrifices not only his own interest, but that of his neighbor he betrays the interest of his country. — Noah Webster