Accent meanings in Urdu
Accent meanings in Urdu are تاکیدی علامت, اُتار چڑھاوٴ, تلفّظ, سُر, لہجہ, لحن, لفظ کے رکن پر دباوٴ, زور, تاکید, لب و لہجہ, تلفظ, سر Accent in Urdu. More meanings of accent, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Accent.
- (noun) : a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation
- (noun) : distinctive manner of oral expression
- (noun) : special importance or significance
- (noun) : the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- (noun) : the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- (verb) : put stress on; utter with an accent
More words related to the meanings of Accent
More words from Urdu related to Accent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Accent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دم قوت بازواوججہدتدبیرصفتاکیدضربقوتکلسقبضہصدرہاتھزیر کرناتیورڈالناضرورتمہجولیتصدمہدباٴوتیونلسانتکرارشہد کی نر مکھیمختصر تحریرلحنقُوَّت حیاتوزنسرگرمیعنصراستعدادسَنسناہَٹشعبہتلفظ کرنے یا بولنے کا عملپتاسرمنبعتندیٹھیلنغمہمَکٹپرچھاؤںکشادہحوضکصَدَرذوقمارا مارحکم صادر کرنااندازناگَہانی ضَرب يا وَقُوعہقوت دماغی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Accent
What are the meanings of Accent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accent in Urdu are زور - zor, سر - sur, لہجہ - laehjah, لب و لہجہ - lab o laehjah, تاکید - taakiid, تلفظ - talaffuz and لحن - lahn. To understand how would you translate the word Accent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accent?
Meanings of accent are زور - zor, سر - sur, لہجہ - laehjah, لب و لہجہ - lab o laehjah, تاکید - taakiid, تلفظ - talaffuz and لحن - lahn
Whats the definition of accent?
Definition of the accent are
- a diacritical mark used to indicate stress or placed above a vowel to indicate a special pronunciation
- distinctive manner of oral expression
- special importance or significance
- the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch)
- the usage or vocabulary that is characteristic of a specific group of people
- put stress on; utter with an accent
What is the synonym of accent?
Synonym of word accent are effeteness, subhead, impetuosity, accentuality, pronunciation, effort, tune, emphasis, zing, headwind
What are the idioms related to accent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accent.
- A pennyweight of love his worth a pound of law
- Bind the sack before it be full
- Bodily labour earns not much
- Feel one's oats
- Forced sale
What are the quotes with word accent?
Here are the quotes with the word accent in them
- Christopher Reeve did such an amazing job that to give him some kind of accent or more bravado would have been wrong. Audiences wouldn't have responded to that either. — Brandon Routh
- I learned to change my accent in England, your accent identifies you very strongly with a class, and I did not want to be held back. — Sting
- To me, anyone with an Australian accent wielding a tennis racket is cool. — Adrian Smith
- But I just know from experience that accent wise, even if you're an accent genius, crossing the Atlantic is the hardest thing in the world either way. — Hugh Grant