Accepted meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Accepted.
- (adjective satellite) : generally approved or compelling recognition
I see the Beijing National Stadium as an architectural project. I accepted Herzog and De Meuron's invitation to collaborate on the design, and our proposal won the competition. From beginning to end, I stayed with the project. I am committed to fostering relationships between a city and its architecture.
More words related to the meanings of Accepted
More words from Urdu related to Accepted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Accepted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سمجھوتہاظہاراجابتاجازت دیناجس پر انگلی نہ اٹھی ہومقبولمنظوریمعذوری maõzuuriناقابل تردیدمطابق ہونااقبالہاں کرناسویکارسزامیل ملاپمعاہدہروارضاتقررشناختاعترافمیلرضا مند ہونامتفقہموافقتآشتیمنظورہم آہنگیاستحکامبلا حجتپسندیدہایکامُستقلیعطا کردہملناپیمانقولرضا مندیصحیح منظوریبلا مزاحمتمانی ہوئیقبول کرناتاسیس کا عملمسلمہموافق ہوناہانبیمان لیناانگیکارساد کرنااتحاد ...
Idioms with the word Accepted in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Accepted
What are the meanings of Accepted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accepted in Urdu are مسلمہ - musallamah, منظور - manzuur and قبول - qubuul. To understand how would you translate the word Accepted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accepted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accepted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accepted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accepted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accepted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accepted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accepted?
Meanings of accepted are مسلمہ - musallamah, منظور - manzuur and قبول - qubuul
Whats the definition of accepted?
Definition of the accepted are
- generally approved or compelling recognition
What is the synonym of accepted?
Synonym of word accepted are unchallenged, incontestable, approves, approbates, approbated, accreted, sanctioned, sanction, granted, recognition
What are the idioms with the word accepted?
Here are the idioms with the word accepted in them.
- Advice was forthcoming from all few accepted the danger
- Advice was forthcoming from all; few accepted the danger
What are the idioms related to accepted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accepted.
- If it rains well if it shines well
- Man proposesgod disposes
- Face the music
- It may be the lot of a brave man to fall he cannot yield
- Jump at
What are the quotes with word accepted?
Here are the quotes with the word accepted in them
- I see the Beijing National Stadium as an architectural project. I accepted Herzog and De Meuron's invitation to collaborate on the design, and our proposal won the competition. From beginning to end, I stayed with the project. I am committed to fostering relationships between a city and its architecture. — Ai Weiwei
- Once I accepted Christ I immediately had peace. I still didn't have a place to live, I still didn't have a car, but I had peace. — Sherri Shepherd
- I have accepted fear as a part of life - specifically the fear of change... I have gone ahead despite the pounding in the heart that says: turn back. — Erica Jong
- Someday perhaps change will occur when times are ready for it instead of always when it is too late. Someday change will be accepted as life itself. — Shirley MacLaine