Accepting meanings in Urdu
Accepting meanings in Urdu is پزیر Accepting in Urdu. More meanings of accepting, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Accepting.
- (adjective satellite) : tolerating without protest
Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer.
More words from Urdu related to Accepting
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Accepting meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Accepting
What are the meanings of Accepting in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accepting in Urdu is پزیر - paziir. To understand how would you translate the word Accepting in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accepting or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accepting synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accepting. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accepting in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accepting in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accepting with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accepting?
Meaning of accepting is پزیر - paziir
Whats the definition of accepting?
Definition of the accepting are
- tolerating without protest
What is the synonym of accepting?
Synonym of word accepting are receiving, serverable, taking, admitting
What are the idioms related to accepting?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accepting.
- I do not hunt for the suffrages of the inconstant multitude
What are the quotes with word accepting?
Here are the quotes with the word accepting in them
- I'm very accepting with my age. It's like notches on your belt: experience, wisdom, and a different kind of beauty. There comes a day when you've become comfortable in your skin. — Zoe Saldana
- Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer. — Shunryu Suzuki
- I'm trying to knock the medical profession into accepting its responsibilities, and those responsibilities include assisting their patients with death. — Jack Kevorkian
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. — Aristotle