Accidentally meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Accidentally.
- (adverb) : without advance planning
- (adverb) : without intention; in an unintentional manner
- (adverb) : of a minor or subordinate nature
My name became known because I was, one might say accidentally the target of state repression and because so many people throughout the country and other parts of the world organized around the demand for my freedom.
More words related to the meanings of Accidentally
More words from Urdu related to Accidentally
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Accidentally meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غیر ارادیتمثیلیوقتاً فوقتاًامکاناچانچکبلا ارادہہنگامیپراثرڈرامے کااتفاقاًشایداتفاقیہاُبھر کر نظر میں آنے والاتمثیلگاہ گاہاچانک طور پراتفاقاز غیبیناگہانیناٹکیکداچتاچانک پنحالاتاچانکعارضیچانکاتفاق سےاحتمال وقوعناگاہغالباًوقتیفوری ظاہر ہونے والاڈرامائیکبھی کبھیاگرحادثاتیبرآمد ہونے والااتفاقیسوانگیکدھی نہ کدھیتوقع کے خلافحادثہیکایک
Idioms related to the meaning of Accidentally
What are the meanings of Accidentally in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accidentally in Urdu are ناگہانی - naa gahaani, اتفاق سے and اتفاقاً - ittefaaqan. To understand how would you translate the word Accidentally in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accidentally or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accidentally synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accidentally. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accidentally in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accidentally in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accidentally with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accidentally?
Meanings of accidentally are ناگہانی - naa gahaani, اتفاق سے and اتفاقاً - ittefaaqan
Whats the definition of accidentally?
Definition of the accidentally are
- without advance planning
- without intention; in an unintentional manner
- of a minor or subordinate nature
What is the synonym of accidentally?
Synonym of word accidentally are casuals, accidental, in accord, perchance, quincuncially, incontinently, casually, consubstantially, by accident, conspiringly
What are the idioms related to accidentally?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accidentally.
- Fall across
- To light upon
- Fall in with
- Chance makes relations choice makes friends
- The greatest of events are often produced by accidents
What are the quotes with word accidentally?
Here are the quotes with the word accidentally in them
- Canadians can easily 'pass for American' as long as we don't accidentally use metric measurements or apologize when hit by a car. — Doug Coupland
- My mother accidentally gave me food poisoning. She fed me baby carrots for a snack before Christmas dinner - but they had expired in June! I threw up for the next 24 hours. — Busy Philipps
- My name became known because I was, one might say accidentally the target of state repression and because so many people throughout the country and other parts of the world organized around the demand for my freedom. — Angela Davis
- The only time I ever enjoyed ironing was the day I accidentally got gin in the steam iron. — Phyllis Diller