Accommodation meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Accommodation.
- (noun) : the act of providing something (lodging or seat or food) to meet a need
- (noun) : living quarters provided for public convenience
- (noun) : in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- (noun) : a settlement of differences
- (noun) : (physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the natural lens of the eye
More words related to the meanings of Accommodation
More words from Urdu related to Accommodation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Accommodation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Accommodation
What are the meanings of Accommodation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accommodation in Urdu are جگہ - jagah, رہائش - rehaa ish, مکان - makaan, کھپت - khapat, کمرا - kamra, گنجائش - gunjaa ish, کمرہ - kamrah, مصالحت - musaalehat, سمائی - Samai and میل ملاپ - meyl milaap. To understand how would you translate the word Accommodation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accommodation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accommodation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accommodation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accommodation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accommodation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accommodation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accommodation?
Meanings of accommodation are جگہ - jagah, رہائش - rehaa ish, مکان - makaan, کھپت - khapat, کمرا - kamra, گنجائش - gunjaa ish, کمرہ - kamrah, مصالحت - musaalehat, سمائی - Samai and میل ملاپ - meyl milaap
Whats the definition of accommodation?
Definition of the accommodation are
- the act of providing something (lodging or seat or food) to meet a need
- living quarters provided for public convenience
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- a settlement of differences
- (physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the natural lens of the eye
What is the synonym of accommodation?
Synonym of word accommodation are place, dousing chock, dwelling, devourment, closet, noun, disaccommodation, inextricableness, consumings, chamber
What are the idioms related to accommodation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accommodation.
- Room riden
- Run it fine
- Live in
- Make one peace with
- Meet half way
What are the quotes with word accommodation?
Here are the quotes with the word accommodation in them
- I think that's the phenomenon of our time is that a lot of women keep themselves in good shape but that there's not a lot of accommodation or people out there to connect with and the technology. — Stockard Channing
- Yale is a crucible in American life for the accommodation of intellectual achievement, of wisdom, of refinement, with the democratic ideals of openness, of social justice and of equal opportunity. — Benno C. Schmidt, Jr.