Accompaniment meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Accompaniment.
- (noun) : an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another
- (noun) : the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
- (noun) : something added to complete or embellish or make perfect
- (noun) : a musical part (vocal or instrumental) that supports or provides background for other musical parts
More words related to the meanings of Accompaniment
More words from Urdu related to Accompaniment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Accompaniment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Accompaniment
What are the meanings of Accompaniment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accompaniment in Urdu are ساتھی - saathi, کیفیت - kaefiyat, ساتھ - saath, لوازمہ - lawaazimah and سنجوگ - Sanjook. To understand how would you translate the word Accompaniment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accompaniment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accompaniment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accompaniment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accompaniment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accompaniment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accompaniment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accompaniment?
Meanings of accompaniment are ساتھی - saathi, کیفیت - kaefiyat, ساتھ - saath, لوازمہ - lawaazimah and سنجوگ - Sanjook
Whats the definition of accompaniment?
Definition of the accompaniment are
- an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another
- the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
- something added to complete or embellish or make perfect
- a musical part (vocal or instrumental) that supports or provides background for other musical parts
What is the synonym of accompaniment?
Synonym of word accompaniment are collborator, remark, collimates, together, parturifacient, billy, quality, colleagued, friendship, parturiate
What are the idioms related to accompaniment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accompaniment.
- To put a new face on
- A full purse never lacks friends
- Adverse fortune brought forth discord
- Every man hath his own fate
- Everybody's friend is nobody's