Accomplice meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Accomplice.
- (noun) : a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)
More words from Urdu related to Accomplice
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Accomplice meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Accomplice
What are the meanings of Accomplice in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accomplice in Urdu is شریک جرم - shariik e jurm. To understand how would you translate the word Accomplice in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accomplice or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accomplice synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accomplice. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accomplice in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accomplice in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accomplice with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accomplice?
Meaning of accomplice is شریک جرم - shariik e jurm
Whats the definition of accomplice?
Definition of the accomplice are
- a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)
What is the synonym of accomplice?
Synonym of word accomplice are complicit
What are the idioms related to accomplice?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accomplice.
- Sin is sin whether it be seen or no
- The sin is not in the sinning but in the being found out
- Where there is no knowledge there is no sin
- At fault
- He that hinders not a mischief is guilty of it
What are the quotes with word accomplice?
Here are the quotes with the word accomplice in them
- Aesthetic emotion puts man in a state favorable to the reception of erotic emotion. Art is the accomplice of love. Take love away and there is no longer art. — Remy de Gourmont
- He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers. — Charles Peguy