Accordance meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Accordance.
- (noun) : concurrence of opinion
- (noun) : the act of granting rights
Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.
I was who I was in high school in accordance with the rules of conduct for a normal person, like obeying your mom and dad. Then I got out of high school and moved out of the house, and I just started, for lack of a better term, running free.
God does say He will graciously entertain our prayers. He says that if we exercise faith, and if our request is in accordance with His will, He will hear us.
More words related to the meanings of Accordance
More words from Urdu related to Accordance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Accordance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے تکاتصالوفاقعینیتہو بہو نقلحالاتآشنائیکم بختی یا شامت آناتوافقعارضہقصد کرناسازشاتفاق رائےربط ضبطپہچانبارملکیتکم بختیسمدیوگتمثیلزمانہ سازی کرنامرضیسجناخطرناک کام کا بیڑا اٹھاناخط کتابتآہنگیک رنگیہامییکسانیتشبیہماحولآشنائداؤںیک جہتیحادثہاتفاقجوکھوںموافقَتسمجھوتہہم آہنگیحقیقتسنجوگینگرانیبدنصیبیامداد با ہمیوقت کے موافق برتنااجابتمطابق ہوناقسمتگروہرضامندی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Accordance
What are the meanings of Accordance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accordance in Urdu are اتفاق - ittefaaq and مطابقت - mutaabiqat. To understand how would you translate the word Accordance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accordance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accordance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accordance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accordance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accordance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accordance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accordance?
Meanings of accordance are اتفاق - ittefaaq and مطابقت - mutaabiqat
Whats the definition of accordance?
Definition of the accordance are
- concurrence of opinion
- the act of granting rights
What is the synonym of accordance?
Synonym of word accordance are caduac, coincided, homology, venture, compatibleness, consociate, correspondence, componency, concurrency, consensus
What are the idioms related to accordance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accordance.
- Let deeds correspond with words
- Chance contrives better than we ourselves
- Chance makes relations choice makes friends
- Diversity of humour breedeth tumours
- Fools bite one another but wise men agree together
What are the quotes with word accordance?
Here are the quotes with the word accordance in them
- Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding. — Ambrose Bierce
- I was who I was in high school in accordance with the rules of conduct for a normal person, like obeying your mom and dad. Then I got out of high school and moved out of the house, and I just started, for lack of a better term, running free. — Iggy Pop
- God does say He will graciously entertain our prayers. He says that if we exercise faith, and if our request is in accordance with His will, He will hear us. — Walter Martin
- In great contests each party claims to act in accordance with the will of God. Both may be, and one must be wrong. — Abraham Lincoln