Accustomed to meanings in Urdu
Accustomed to meanings in Urdu is کے عادی Accustomed to in Urdu. More meanings of accustomed to, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Accustomed to Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Accustomed to.
- (adjective) : in the habit of or adapted to
I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I'm naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself.
Idioms related to the meaning of Accustomed to
What are the meanings of Accustomed to in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Accustomed to in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Accustomed to in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Accustomed to or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Accustomed to synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Accustomed to. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Accustomed to in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Accustomed to in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Accustomed to with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by accustomed to?
Whats the definition of accustomed to?
Definition of the accustomed to are
- in the habit of or adapted to
What are the idioms related to accustomed to?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word accustomed to.
- Be a sheet in the wind's eye
- Find one legs
- To fall prey to
- He who is willing to work finds it hard to wait
What are the quotes with word accustomed to?
Here are the quotes with the word accustomed to in them
- I love physical kinds of comedy and getting down and dirty and doing stunts. When I was growing up, I was always getting into fights with guys and usually punching out boys my age because I was a lot bigger and tougher. So I'm naturally accustomed to putting myself into the headspace of a girl who can take care of herself. — Cameron Diaz
- I'm so accustomed to being alone. — Leighton Meester
- It's a very difficult thing for people to accept, seeing women act out anger on the screen. We're more accustomed to seeing men expressing rage and women crying. — Rebecca De Mornay
- In the heat of our campaigns, we have all become accustomed to a little anger and exaggeration. Yet, on the whole, our political process has served us well. — Edmund S. Muskie