Achieved meanings in Urdu
Achieved meanings in Urdu is حاصل Achieved in Urdu. More meanings of achieved, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
In my fifty years of experience and memory, I have seen the most amazing increase in the standard of living of a people ever achieved anywhere in the world. This is why I am so sure that our system of free competition and industrial development is sound and must be preserved.
More words related to the meanings of Achieved
More words from Urdu related to Achieved
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Achieved meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Achieved
What are the meanings of Achieved in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Achieved in Urdu is حاصل - haasil. To understand how would you translate the word Achieved in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Achieved or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Achieved synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Achieved. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Achieved in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Achieved in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Achieved with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by achieved?
Meaning of achieved is حاصل - haasil
Whats the definition of achieved?
Definition of the achieved are
What is the synonym of achieved?
Synonym of word achieved are gained, gettings, outcome, yieldance, duty, product, sum, acquires, attornment, garnered
What are the idioms related to achieved?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word achieved.
- A friend is easier lost than found
- Carry one point
- World without end
- Come to nothing
- Come to one hand
What are the quotes with word achieved?
Here are the quotes with the word achieved in them
- The prospect of success in achieving our most cherished dream is not without its terrors. Who is more deprived and alone than the man who has achieved his dream? — Brendan Francis
- As an actor, to have achieved financial stability is amazing. But I always have this weird fear that I'm not going to get any more work it's about not having enough money. — Paul Giamatti
- In my fifty years of experience and memory, I have seen the most amazing increase in the standard of living of a people ever achieved anywhere in the world. This is why I am so sure that our system of free competition and industrial development is sound and must be preserved. — Charles E. Wilson
- I know, to banish anger altogether from one's breast is a difficult task. It cannot be achieved through pure personal effort. It can be done only by God's grace. — Mahatma Gandhi