Acquiring meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Acquiring.
- (noun) : the act of acquiring something
More words from Urdu related to Acquiring
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Acquiring meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Acquiring in it
What are the meanings of Acquiring in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Acquiring in Urdu are جلب - jalb and فائز - faa ez. To understand how would you translate the word Acquiring in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Acquiring or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Acquiring synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Acquiring. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Acquiring in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Acquiring in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Acquiring with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by acquiring?
Meanings of acquiring are جلب - jalb and فائز - faa ez
Whats the definition of acquiring?
Definition of the acquiring are
- the act of acquiring something
What is the synonym of acquiring?
Synonym of word acquiring are getting, deriving, phyz, phiz, winner, reaching, obtaining, attaining
What are the idioms with the word acquiring?
Here are the idioms with the word acquiring in them.
- Old age brings this one voice to mankind that we are all more eager after acquiring property than we should be
What are the quotes with word acquiring?
Here are the quotes with the word acquiring in them
- This avidity alone, of acquiring goods and possessions for ourselves and our nearest friends, is insatiable, perpetual, universal, and directly destructive of society. — David Hume
- Next to acquiring good friends, the best acquisition is that of good books. — Charles Caleb Colton
- We get into the habit of living before acquiring the habit of thinking. In that race which daily hastens us towards death, the body maintains its irreparable lead. — Albert Camus
- I think it is totally wrong and terribly harmful if education is defined as acquiring knowledge. — William Glasser