Across meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Across.
- (adverb) : transversely
- (adverb) : to the opposite side
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Across
More words from Urdu related to Across
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Across meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فاضلزانوئے کجرعایتبيہُودَہبونگاختمذریعہختم کرناچوڑائی کے بَلحشربینڈاالٹاپر سےناتراشیدہفیصلہلیس دارنہایتعرضیکناریبہت زیادہترچھے ترچھےبانکازیادہکچاجانب داریذَوق يا مُہارَت سے نا آشنابگڑاانسرامآر پارآخر ہونادورخم دارٹیڑھابیکاکڑابے ڈولعاقبتچپچپافقطپیچھے جاناخاتمہ ہوناانتہا پسندکنایتنتیڑھیفراواںکھردراخود غرضکج خلقبد شکلادھار کی جانب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Across
What are the meanings of Across in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Across in Urdu are بینڈا - beynda, ترچھا - tirchha, پار - paar, آڑا - aara and آر پار - aar paar. To understand how would you translate the word Across in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Across or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Across synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Across. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Across in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Across in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Across with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by across?
Meanings of across are بینڈا - beynda, ترچھا - tirchha, پار - paar, آڑا - aara and آر پار - aar paar
Whats the definition of across?
Definition of the across are
- to the opposite side
What is the synonym of across?
Synonym of word across are athwart, canted, sticky, askew, awry, slopwise, overwash, slanting, slopingly, crossness
What are the idioms related to across?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word across.
- A low hedge is easily leapt over
- God be with us who can be against us
- It is hard to sail over the sea in an egg shell
- Jay walker
What are the quotes with word across?
Here are the quotes with the word across in them
- Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders. — Ronald Reagan
- When I walked to school in the mornings I would start out alone but would pick up four other boys along the way. We would set out together after school across the village green. — Roald Dahl
- I delight in my family obligations, but they leave little time for breaks let alone quick trips across the country. — Carre Otis
- The magic kit we developed with Idea Village is an extraordinary success in 40,000 stores across America. The TV commercial we shot for it has produced amazing results - unbelievable. — Criss Angel
How to use across in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use across in a sentence.
- Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country. — مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے