Act on meanings in Urdu
Act on Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Act on.
- (verb) : carry further or advance
- (verb) : regulate one's behavior in accordance with certain information, ideas, or advice
You don't have any communication between the Israelis and the Iranians. You have all sorts of local triggers for conflict. Having countries act on a hair trigger - where they can't afford to be second to strike - the potential for a miscalculation or a nuclear war through inadvertence is simply too high.
What I try to do is factor in how people use computers, what people's problems are, and how these technologies can get applied to those problems. Then I try to direct the various product groups to act on this information.
More words from Urdu related to Act on
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Act on meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Act on
What are the meanings of Act on in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Act on in Urdu is تعمیل - tamiil. To understand how would you translate the word Act on in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Act on or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Act on synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Act on. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Act on in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Act on in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Act on with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by act on?
Meaning of act on is تعمیل - tamiil
Whats the definition of act on?
Definition of the act on are
- carry further or advance
- regulate one's behavior in accordance with certain information, ideas, or advice
What is the synonym of act on?
Synonym of word act on are discompliance, complies, complied, implementation, operation, function
What are the idioms related to act on?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word act on.
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Turn about
- A handful of good life is better than a bushful of learning
- An ounce of practice is worth a pound of preaching
- Combined operation
What are the quotes with word act on?
Here are the quotes with the word act on in them
- Good acting is all in the writing. If it isn't on the page, then it really won't make any difference. You cannot act on force of personality alone. — Larry Hagman
- You don't have any communication between the Israelis and the Iranians. You have all sorts of local triggers for conflict. Having countries act on a hair trigger - where they can't afford to be second to strike - the potential for a miscalculation or a nuclear war through inadvertence is simply too high. — Dennis Ross
- What I try to do is factor in how people use computers, what people's problems are, and how these technologies can get applied to those problems. Then I try to direct the various product groups to act on this information. — John Warnock
- Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it. — Pablo Casals