Actively meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Actively.
- (adverb) : in an active manner
Of course, there is no question that Libya - and the world - will be better off with Gaddafi out of power. I, along with many other world leaders, have embraced that goal, and will actively pursue it through non-military means. But broadening our military mission to include regime change would be a mistake.
More words related to the meanings of Actively
More words from Urdu related to Actively
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Actively meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فل بدیہتیزولولہ انگیز حرکت یا لےسریعایکا ایکیپھرتی سےتندی سےشوق سےبے صبرایکایکفوراًسرپٹمستعدخونخواریبیٹھے بٹھائےچھپاکے سےجلدی سےحدت سےشتابی سےیک بیکشتابچکنے پن سےپھرتیلادرندگیبا مہارتپھُرتی سےشدت سےبے محلتیز نگاہاچانک طور پرعجلت سےجلد بازی سےتیز نظربےدھڑکہلچلجلدسختی سےایک تیز لےعاجلناگاہجھٹ پٹظالمانہتند مزاجی سےذہینبے تحاشاادھمصفائی سےجلدی میںسیماب وشآناً فاناً ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Actively
What are the meanings of Actively in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Actively in Urdu are جلدی سے - jaldi sey, تیزی سے - teyzi sey, ایک دم سے and پھرتی سے. To understand how would you translate the word Actively in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Actively or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Actively synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Actively. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Actively in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Actively in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Actively with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by actively?
Meanings of actively are جلدی سے - jaldi sey, تیزی سے - teyzi sey, ایک دم سے and پھرتی سے
Whats the definition of actively?
Definition of the actively are
- in an active manner
What is the synonym of actively?
Synonym of word actively are expeditely, rapfully, fiercely, luridly, quick eared, thwartly, briskly, exponentially, irately, starrily
What are the idioms related to actively?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word actively.
- Deliberate slowly execute promptly
- Before you can say knife
- Like smoke
- Go like wind
- Have it out
What are the quotes with word actively?
Here are the quotes with the word actively in them
- I definitely don't look my age. So I actively look for roles that will help people change their perception of me. — Elijah Wood
- The primary distinction of the artist is that he must actively cultivate that state which most men, necessarily, must avoid the state of being alone. — James Baldwin
- The only thing I do on a computer is play Texas Hold 'Em, really. Obviously my cell phone is a computer. My car is a computer. I'm on computers every day without actively seeking them out. — John Hawkes
- Of course, there is no question that Libya - and the world - will be better off with Gaddafi out of power. I, along with many other world leaders, have embraced that goal, and will actively pursue it through non-military means. But broadening our military mission to include regime change would be a mistake. — Barack Obama